Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bazaar day

After serving today, I may not be able to serve in Sun Expo CCH for the next few weeks as 1 of the weekend (Sat or Sun) will be having duty @ Floridian show flat. For those who read my blog, please do refer ur friend to me if he/she is looking for investment for new condo at Off Bukit Timah Road..haha..I will be be stationing at the showflat about 2 to 3 days a week.

I am looking forward to it as I can learn something new BUT in the other hand, I cannot serve in Sat JW service if I am on duty on Sat (just like this week) and I will definitely be unable to serve in Expo CCH on Sun. I will miss my kids and the teachers in the service. =Þ

After serving, I went for dinner with Gary, Tim, YiJie, Geraldine and Susan at Airport T2 staff canteen. I ate the Jap food. It was quite nice. After that, we met Jon at Swensen as Tim has $40 vouchers. We ate sinful dessert (ice cream)..haha..n 3 of them ordered topless 5. The waitress actually mix up and somehow YiJie got 1 scoop of FREE ice cream..haha..N each of us need to top up only $3!

Then accompany a xiao mei to PS to service her Samsung mobile. Thank God for the quality fellowship with her..haha..=)

And lastly, I went to Holland Village's bazaar to look for my mum. She brought some 2nd hand stuff (mine and hers) to sell. We sold till around 8pm. Thank God I earn $25 just by selling all my old stuff. If I don't sell, I will leave it one corner at home..haha

Thanks be to God!

No comments: