Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PTL Day

Look at my "Title", it sounds like a good and happy day! But the fact is, it is NOT! Then people will start to ask why I still Praise The Lord? The reason is bible says we should praise the Lord at ALL time! Good and bad time, we should give thanks to God!

After all these, finally it comes to the diary la..haha =Þ

Yesterday, I have arranged a viewing at 10am at Bukit View. My client and I reached on-time. But the co-broke agent and the owner's maid (whom suppose to open the door) was late. So My client says "She is not going to wait anymore" after waiting for 15 mins and she walked back to her car and left the project. I apologized on behalf of the other agent before she left. I thank God that I was not the one who late. Or else, I don't think I can continue to serve her as my client.

After the viewing, Ling Ling called me and says Allen got into a motor-bike accident with a class 4 lorry last Sun and going through an operation at 11am. I went to visit him at NUH at around 4.30pm. I was shocked when I saw his condition (worse that what I imagine). But I really thank God that the operation is successful!

As for today, I am preparing my "homework" for the showflat duty. I am looking forward to my 1st duty tomorrow. =) Thank God for this opportunity to learn new things!

No comments: