Saturday, May 31, 2008

Helpless!

Joanne and I were told that W11 will start at 10am as we have some game stores setup in church for the kids. We waited till 10.15 but the bus still not around. So I tried to call James, XinWei, Paul, Lynn, Susan, XiWei, Tracy..NONE of them pick up my call. And we continue to wait, finally Tracy called back and told me that her bus also not around (10.30am). Thereafter, James called back after i gave him for anout 7-8 miss calls. So I told him the bus is not yet arrived. He checked with XinWei and told me that the bus will reach at 11am instead (miscommunication). Feel so helpless at that point of time. So I started praying to God!

Thank God the bus reached at 10.50 and we left immediately to pick the kids. So we manage to reach church at 11.50 and the kids have about 20 mins to play the games.

Thank God for those teachers who made and plan for the game stores. =Þ YOU ARE THE BEST!

In the evening, I went to my ex-colleague's wedding dinner. After know him for 5 years, this is the first time seeing his wife..lol..n we have a great gathering with my ex-colleagues. Kind of treasure the time we had when I was still in T-est. haha..

Looking forward to tomorrow showflat duty though the market is quite quiet. haha..can have a great time of fellowship with my fellow colleagues.

No comments: